Tuesday 24 January 2012

Custom List Controller with Edit and Delete Action attributes on records

This post demonstrates fetching of Opportunities records using a Custom Controller instead of using standardController attribute. Also there is a column named Action where you can edit or delete the records directly similiar to standard salesforce page as below,

Standard Salesforce Page with Edit and Delete Action functionalities

You can run this example from my login by clicking here.

I ll post the code snippets soon....

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have one doubt. It is nor related to this post. I appologize to post it in wrong window.
    I my app we are using export to excel functionality. We are retriving all values from object and displayng it in tabular format by VF. We are also providing expot to excel functionality in that.
    So problem is that it is showing properly records for more than 1000. But when we are tried to do a export to excel for same its throwong a error that we cant retrieve more than 1000 records. So I have make that page as read only to increase its limit. So now that error has gone but now I m facing new error that View State size is exceeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete